Monday, July 16, 2012
I found a dead ramousquirrel in the middle of the road the other day, and I thought to myself 'what happens to all the ramousquirrels out there without any homes to chew their way through?' I soon found the answer to my question in the festering pile of puss and maggots that was a dead ramousquirrel carcass in front of me. Its half coagulated blood pool had an imprint of a tire in it. I realized at that moment that i usually only see dead ramousquirrels in the road. roadkill is one thing; when an animal is dumb enough to run in front of a speeding car, well thats just part of nature but for an entire specie's deceased members to be found in the road, that's malicious intent. I decided to see how deep the rabbit hole goes and picked up a trail of clues which was litterally a trail of body parts. it led me to a pile of ramousquirrel hides and a guy named larry said he just didnt want them fuckers round no more so he lured them across roads with drywall and peanutbutter. so here's to larry in joining the ramousquirrel resistance effort. now all we have to worry about is this:
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
16 Reasons Snowboarding is Better Than Sex1. You don't have to hide your Snowboarding magazines.
2. It's perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to Snowboard with you once in a while.
3. The Ten Commandments don't say anything about Snowboarding.
4. If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you Snowboarding you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet if you become famous.
5. Your Snowboarding partner doesn't get upset about people you snowboarded with long ago.
6. It's perfectly respectable to snowboard on the same hill with a total stranger.
7. When you see a really good Snowboarder, you don't have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you cutting the same track's together.
8. If your regular Snowboarding partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you board with someone else. 9. Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you snowboard by yourself.
10. When dealing with a Snowboard pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop. 11. You can have a Snowboard calendar on your wall at the office, tell boarding jokes, and invite coworkers to snowboard with you without getting sued for harassment.
12. There are no snowboarding-transmitted diseases.
13. If you want to watch snowboarding on television, you don't have to subscribe to the Playboy channel. 14. Nobody expects you to snowboard with the same partner for the rest of your life.
15. Nobody expects you to give up snowboarding if your partner loses interest in it.
16. Your Snowboarding partner will never say, "Not again? We just Boreded last week! Is Boarding all you ever think about?"
Posted by Killerdeathcookie at 10:41 AM
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Posted by Killerdeathcookie at 11:25 PM
Posted by Killerdeathcookie at 11:21 PM